Friday, September 10, 2021

PaperArtsy Tracy Scott Journal Page

 


Happy Friday, Ericka from Strangely Creative and today I'm playing in my journal with the new PaperArtsy Tracy Scott PS267 stencil. I decided to use a page I had made using my gel press and PaperArtsy Fresco paints in Gumboots, Granny Smith, and Gold.


I then used my stencil and a painted additional layers on my page. I first used Chalk paint and outlined it with my black pen. My second layer was Byzantium and then I used Twilight for the third layer.  I used the stencil to add circles in Chalk paint for additional patterns. 
 

I added black and white gel pens in some fun patterns to complete my journal page.  My sentiment if from the PaperArtsy Alison Bomber Life & Living set in white embossing. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful weekend.

 

Topflight Stamps Supplies Used


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10