Sunday, September 26, 2021

PaperArtsy Tracy Scott Bee

 

Hello friends. Ericka Strange here from Strangely Creative and share a card I made using a variety of PaperArtsy paints and stamps. First I created my background using my gel press and PaperArtsy Fresco Chalk Paints in Baltic Blue and Mermaid

Next I used the PaperArtsy Tracy Scott 34 and 38 and stamped a design around the edge of my card. I then used a gel pen to add some details on the stamped images.

I created another gel press print using the PaperArtsy Fresco Chalk Paint in Persimmon and Lemon Meringue. I stamped the bee from the PaperArtsy Tracy Scott 59 set on my gel press print. I love how large this beautiful bee is and all the gorgeous details. I used my white gel pen to highlight some of my favorite parts to make them stand out. After fussy cutting my be, I attached it to my background with foam tape.

I finished my card with a sentiment from the PaperArtsy Alison Bomber 19 set and heat embossed it in white. Thanks for stopping by and I'll see you next week with some more fun inspiration.


Topflight Supplies Used:





No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10