Thursday, September 9, 2021

Tomato Pasta Recipe Card (recipe included)

   Hi Everyone,

Cornelia here today! 
This week our theme is anything goes. And I still had this wonderful veggie set  by Bipasha from AALL&Create on my desk and wanted to play with it.
I decided to go with the tomatoes this time. I made a recipe car - of course I included the recipe. It's one of my favorite quick and easy summer recipes.



I used one of those wonderful tags - they are from Studio Light and they are made from the thickest paper (300GSM). Wonderful to work with. And they are large. They are a bit longer than a standard A2 card and a smidgen less wide - to give you an idea about their size. They have a tab on the side, for which I printed out a label. 

I made a smooshed background with distress inks and stamped the tomatoes on top. Colored them with water brush pens and markers. Added white Posca pen accents.


Above is the recipe. It's best fresh. enjoy!

I hope you liked this. Thanks for visiting. 
See you next week with more Topflight Stamps inspiration.


And here are the stamp supplies I used:

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10