Monday, September 20, 2021

AALL & Create Tracy Evans Autumn Slimline Cards

 

Hi friends!  It's Autumn Clark from SewPaperPaint with you today to share some autumn cardmaking inspiration.  I've combined a couple of AALL & Create stamp sets to make these fall slimline cards.  First, I used my stamp platform to repeat stamp the tree by Bipasha from the Archway set #264.  I used the archway sideways to stamp a little "bridge" or wall, and again on the sides of the cards to make a border. It's always fun to use a stamp in a different way than intended, right?

Next I did what I'll call "strategic ink dipping."  LOL!  I sort of curved my paper to dip the light portion of the card into Antique Linen Distress Ink, then dipped the tree portion into Rusty Hinge.  Then I dipped the top and bottom into Aged Mahogany.  I added some extra droplets of Vintage Photo. 

Once my inky panels were dry, I stamped the falling leaves from Tracy Evans' Pine Cones set #389 with more Aged Mahogany/Rusty Hinge.  I dipped some seam binding into the same colors, then stamped tags with the autumn stamp and added grommets and the crinkled seam binding.  

 

And here are a couple of tags I made last year with Tracy's Pine Cones stamps.  Click HERE for details.  I hope these projects have inspired you today!  Hugs, Autumn

AALL & Create at Topflight Stamps!


No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10