Thursday, September 2, 2021

Into the Fall with AALL&Create

  Hi Everyone,

Cornelia here day! 
This week out theme is fall/autumn. I saw this wonderful veggie set  by Bipasha from AALL&Create and had to have it......
I decided to go with the carrots - a typical fall vegetable and mad a tag.


I discovered those wonderful tags - they are from Studio Light and they are made from the thickest paper (300GSM). Wonderful to work with. And they are large. They are a bit longer than a standard A2 card and a smidgen less wide - to give you an idea about their size. They have a tab on the side, that I didn't need, so I cut it off.

I made a smooshed background with distress inks and stamped the carrots on top. Colored them with water brush pens and Inktense pencils. Added a bit of texture to the background with a stencil. Did some additional sponging around the edges. Die cut a black tag ring, glued it on and added a bow with a ribbon from my stash.


Here you kind of see the whole set. It is huge! It's actually a great deal, given its size. 

I hope you liked this. Thanks for visiting. 
See you next week with more Topflight Stamps inspiration.


And here are the stamp supplies I used:

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10