Sunday, September 5, 2021

New Stamperia 8" Paper Amazonia Card Ideas!

 

Hi Friends!  It's Autumn Clark from SewPaperPaint with you today and I'm super excited that Topflight Stamps is now carrying 8" paper pads by Stamperia!  These pads are $7.99 and there are tons of designs, including coordinating stamps.  I quickly snagged the Amazonia pad and had a fun evening of creating!  



I added a few die cuts by Memory Box and a chipboard vine by Gypsy Laser Cuts embossed with Seth Apter Patina Oxide powder by Emerald Creek.  


The flowers all came from the same pack of Prima flowers.  I layered some Tim Holtz acetate butterflies over the Stamperia paper butterflies for dimension.  


I ended up with nine 4x6" cards (A4) and one slimline card.  I almost used every smidgeon of this paper and really like the variety of my finished cards: butterflies, parrots, toucans, leopards, and sloths!  How fun!


I hope these cards get you inspired to have a papercrafting session of your own!


No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10