Sunday, November 6, 2022

PaperArtsy Scrapcosy Mushrooms and Squirrel Tags

 

Hi friends!  It's Autumn Clark from SewPaperPaint with you today to share an autumn tag trio made with Scrapcosy stamps by PaperArtsy.  Raquel is my absolute favorite designer and I was really in the mood to have a play with her fall themed stamps, so I grabbed a few sets and had a nice, relaxing play, resulting in these three tags.  I used stamp sets ESC25, ESC26 and ESC32.  


For my backgrounds I dipped each tag (handcut from Bristol) in Antique Linen and Vintage Photo Distress Ink.  For the stamping, I misted my stamps before making the impression.  I used Gathered Twigs, Aged Mahogany, Rusty Hinge and Peeled Paint.  


I used Archival ink in Acorn for my focal images and watercolored them with the same inks.  


I used a woodgrain embossing folder to the die cut ovals to make the focal images more prominent.  I hope they inspired you today and you'll check out Raquel's fabulous range of stamps at Topflight Stamps!  xx, Autumn



Visit Topflight Stamps today!



2 comments:

  1. Beautiful - Love all the colors, those fabulous patterns, and your wonderful watercoloring! xx - Lynn (experimentsinpaper)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Tags Autumn!! Adorable Raquels images and great background, I love them. xx

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10