Tuesday, November 22, 2022

Christmas Spinner Tag

   Hi Everyone,

Cornelia here today. This week it's all about tags and gift holders at the Topflight blog
I used on of the tab tags from Studio Light and cut off the tab. I stamped the baubles and masked them. I brushed the background with distress inks (Uncharted mariner and Peacock Feathers). I colored the baubles with alcohol ink markers - not the best paper for it, but it kind of worked out. I diecut the opening for my spinner insert.  I stamped one of the baubles onto scrap paper twice and colored them as well.  Added them to the cut out, which I diecut a size smaller than the opening and added the cut out baubles with some silver string in between and secured it to the back of the tag. Added some of the smaller stamps in gold and silver ink Added  stickles to the ornaments and a ribbon from my stash. 
And don't forget that there is still several days left to get 20% off everything on the store!
I hope you liked this. Thanks for visiting. 
See you next week with more Topflight Stamps inspiration.

And here are the stamp supplies I used: 


No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10