Monday, November 21, 2022

Holiday Tags with Jane's Doodles

 Hello again! I hope you all had a lovely Thanksgiving holiday filled with family and happy memories. This is Rachel from rwkrafts.com and today I'm sharing some sweet gift tags. The tags feature stamps from Jane's Doodles and inks from Prism Ink.


I started by stamping these sweet images from Merry Mice by Jane's Doodles. I colored all images with Copic markers and fussy cut. 


I shaded this tag with Prism Ink in Arctic Mist. I then assembled the little mice and stamped the sentiment on a banner. I also bordered this tag with holiday paper from Polkadoodles.


The next tag is shaded with Rainforest Green Prism Ink and the mice assembled on top.



For the last tag, I used a foiled piece of cardstock from my stash. The little die cut circle was shaded with Prism Ink in Red Brick.



Thanks for stopping by!

Topflight Stamps Supplies Used:









No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10