Friday, November 4, 2022

PaperArtsy JOFY Christmas Tag

 

 

Happy Friday friends! Ericka from Strangely Creative here and today I'm creating a Christmas tag using the PaperArtsy JOFY 117 set along with some ink blending.


This tag was a fun and easy one to create. I stamped the nutcracker from the set with Versafine Clair Nocturne ink and then used the Green Oasis ink for the Happy sentiment. I clear embossed both and then used my Lavinia Stencil Brush to add the Merlot color around my tag. I then used some plastic and misted it with water and added PaperArtsy In The Navy Infusions and smooshed it around my tag to add some textures.


I then used the Hunkydory Prism Brush Markers to color up my solider and used a gold pen to add some highlights. I stamped the stars and the rest of the sentiment and heat embossed them in gold.


Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful weekend and have a chance to get crafty.


 

Topflight Stamps Supplies Used






 


No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10