Friday, November 25, 2022

Visible Image Christmas Tag

 


Hello crafty friends! Ericka from Strangely Creative here and if you are in the U.S. I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving. Today I'm continuing the tag theme this week using a couple of the Visible Image Christmas stamps.


 I started by creating some backgrounds using PaperArtsy Fresco Acrylics in Gumboots, Weathered Copper, and Aqua Duck Egg on my gel press.


I then stamped the smaller images from the Visible Image Vintage Santa and Poinsettia Grunge and colored them up with some watercolor markers. I then stamped the Visible Image Distressed Christmas in white on the background of my tag.

 
I added the AALL & Create #3 washi tape to my tag. I stamped the sentiment from the Poinsettia Grunge and white heat embossed it. I placed my images and sentiment to my tag using foam tape for some added dimension.
 

Thank you for stopping by and I hope you have a great weekend. Don't forget to check out the sale going on now till Sat. Nov 26.





No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10