Wednesday, February 7, 2024

Let's Roll!

Hello Crafty Friends, Mary Key here! This week is "anything goes", very simple card to make. I am going to use AALL & Create and its only one large stamp and the sentiment along with some watercolor paper and some fussy cutting. I will be using AALL & Create - #652 Caravan.

First I stamped with versamark and then some black embossing powder and heat using my heat gun. I then fussy cut my stamped image.

I then traced my image using a white color pencil onto my black cardstock, so I can fussy cut it and left the top part connected so I can use it like a card.


Next,  I stamped another image using a light brown color and fussy cut it for the inside. I like to use it
like a watermark in the inside so I can write on top of my stamped image.


Now, I started to watercolor my stamped image using brush markers and used white embossing powder for the sentiment onto black cardstock. Here is my finished card.


Thank you for stopping by and keep creating!

Topflight Stamps Supplies Used:











No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10