Friday, February 2, 2024

Darkroom Door Celebrate Card

 

Hello friends! Ericka from Strangely Creative here and today I am playing with some Darkroom Door to create a mixed media celebrate card. I had so much fun creating this card with a variety of layers. I first started with the Darkroom Door Circles stencil with Distress Oxide Ink in Blueprint Sketch and Lucy Clover. 

 I then stamped the Darkroom Door Number Medley with Versafine Clair Nocturn ink. I then used some shimmer spray around my card and added the Darkroom Door Diamonds stencil with texture paste.


Once my card was dry, I added the Darkroom Door Sentiment Strip from the Happy Birthday stamp.


I completed my card with a quick frame around the sentiment. Thank you for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful weekend. 


 

Topflight Stamp Supplies











No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10