Tuesday, February 27, 2024

Katzelkraft Journal Page

 

Hello crafty friends! Ericka from Strangely Creative here and today I am playing with some Katzelkraft stamps to make a journal page. I started of by applying Lavinia Elements Ink to my page with a brayer. I used Blue Atoll, Sundance, Henna, and Dark Denim

I then used the Katzelkraft Big Script stamp with Graphite Lavinia Elements Ink. I stamped the Butterfly Metamorphosis using Versafine Clair Midnight both on the background and a separate piece of paper. This allows me to fussy cut the image without worrying about cutting the antennas. I colored one of the butterflies up using the Lavinia inks and added some gold and silver Spectrum Noir pens as well. I finished my page with a sentiment from the Dreamer Sentiments set and a couple of splatters from the Lavania Acylic Sprays in Teal and Chartreuse. Thank you for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful week!

Topflight Stamps Used







No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10