Thursday, February 29, 2024

Life is Good with Katzelkraft

  Hi Everyone,

Cornelia here today. This week it's all about Katzelkraft. No complaints from me, LOL! It's one of my favorite stamp companies. Those stamps are ALWAYS good! They never go old and are just so much fun to play with! I have used them over and over again. Can't say that for many stamp companies.....Overall a great investment when it comes to stamps.

I combined a couple of sets here. I started out with stamping the frog  and then lightly penciled in an oval where I wanted to flies to go. I drew in the strings. Then I decided to add the bigger flies. the coloring I did with alcohol ink markers. Added the sentiments with foam tape.

The stamps I used are from the following sets:

Hope you liked this - I'll be back next Wednesday with more Katzelkraft inspiration. 
Thanks for visiting!
Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10