Monday, February 19, 2024

2 Masculine Birthday Cards

 Hi friends. Alanna back with you today and I am excited to share these cards with you. I once again have a pair of quick and easy birthday cards that would be perfect for the men in your life. But of course, they would also work just as perfectly for anyone you wanted to send a birthday card to.

I started by blending on some brown ink over top of the Five Wonky Strips stencil from Darkroom Door. I just love this stencil and how it adds so much interest to the background. Darkroom Door has a number of stencils with this similar feel with different shapes, etc. and I've linked these here if you want to check them out.

After my ink blending was done, I added on some gold splatter. I then stamped my sentiments from the Birthday Wishes set from Visible Image with Pine Cone Versafine Claire ink

I then trimmed down my panels and added them to some dark brown A2 notecards and that completes these quick and easy cards.


I hope you've been inspired today. Crafty hugs! ~ Alanna

Find these products I used on my cards in the Topflight Stamps store below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10