Friday, February 9, 2024

AALL & Create Gel Press Tag

 

Hello friends! Ericka from Strangely Creative here and today I have a fun tag I made using my gel press along with the AALL & Create Rainbow Lane stencil along with the Die Set Hexalove

I first applied the PaperArtsy Fresco Chalk Paint in Sunshine to my gel press and pulled the print. I then applied  the Fresco Paint in Flamingo, Bermuda, and Parakeet and placed the stencil down and pulled the print.


I added a little shading with the Lavinia Elements Ink in Dark Denim with the Stencil Brush. I used the Die Set Hexalove with black card stock and also used a label and heart included in the set. I finished my tag with a handwritten home using the Spectrum Noir gold pen.


Thank you for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Topflight Stamps Supplies











No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10