Monday, February 5, 2024

Dramatic Backgrounds with Lavinia

 Hello friends. Alanna back on the Topflight Stamps blog with you today. I will be posting on the blog every Monday from now on so I hope you will join me those days. For today's cards, I created a dramatic background for my Lavinia silhouette images. 

To get started, I stamped both the Tree of Dreams and the Olivia (Small) images with Versafine Claire Nocturne ink onto white card stock using my Misti. I left the stamps in the tool as I knew I was going to restamp them later.

I then took three colors of the Elements inks from Lavinia. These were my first time using them and man oh man, are they gorgeous and blend on the cardstock so nicely! I used Bermuda, Dark Denim, and Mulberry

After my background was blended in, I stamped the two images again. I stamped the tree one more time and the fairy two more times, just to add a bit of difference between the intensities of the blacks.

I then stamped my sentiments which are from the More Classic Sentiments set from Heffy Doodle. This set has so many fantastic and basic sentiments, perfect for anyone's crafty stash.

At this point, I thought I would be done but then decided that the scene needed just a bit more. So, I pulled out the Mini Meadow Mushroom stamp and stamped it three times by my tree. I think this finishes off the card perfectly. 

I hope you've been inspired by my projects today. Crafty hugs! ~ Alanna

Find all the products I used below in the Topflight Stamps store.

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10