Thursday, February 15, 2024

Quick and Simple Cards with Studio Light

  Hi Everyone,

Cornelia here today. This week is all about Studio Light products. It's a Dutch company owned by Marlene. She has terrific products at very reasonable prices. Go and check them out, if you are not familiar with it.
I masked off a strip and sponged with distress inks and then put a stencil over my strip and added some pattern to this background. I then stamped the Berry Branch stamps on it. Added a sticker sentiment.
I had so much fun that I decided to make a second card with more masculine colors. Its quite quick to do anyhow.
I hope you liked this. Thanks for visiting. 
See you next week with more Topflight Stamps inspiration.

And here are the stamp supplies I used: 


No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10