Wednesday, February 14, 2024

Love - Grunge

"Hello Crafties", Mary Key here and "Happy Valentine's Day!" I will be featuring Studio Light stamps. The stamp I am using I don't see it in Topflight Stamps website, but there are other beautiful grunge stamps. 

This one looks like Cherry Blossoms and I have made a mini-slim line card and stamped with Tsukineko - Versafine Onyx Black small ink pad onto my already cut mini-slim line white cardstock. These Grunge Collections are nice to just stamp and color. I have colored the image with colored pencils and also some black Stickles, then finished my card onto black cardstock.


I also like to add a partial image onto white cardstock for the inside like a watermark and used a light color of ink.


Thank you for stopping by and keep creating.

Topfight Stamps Supplies Used:





No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10