Monday, February 12, 2024

Creating a Messy Background

Hi friends. Alanna on the blog with you today and I have a fun card today that was super easy to create. And if you can believe it, part of the background was made with stencils that are supposed to be mountains.

This week, our focus is on products from Studio Light. I love this fun brand and had a lot of fun creating this card.

To get started, I took the Scenery Borders Mountains stencil and blended it multiple times with both a soft blue and soft pink inks. I overlapped some of my areas. I then took the Twinkle Twinkle Stars set and stamped just a portion of it a few times, focusing my stamping on the top left and bottom right portions of my card panel. 

I then trimmed this panel down and then added my sentiments which are from the Basic Wishes set. I finished off the card by popping this panel up with foam tape and adding it to a white A2 notecard as well as adding in some gems from my stash.


Find these products in the Topflight Stamps store below.
Crafty hugs! ~ Alanna

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10