Thursday, March 7, 2024

Explore London with AALL&Create

  Hi Everyone,

Cornelia here today. This week is anything goes on the Topflight blog. I snatched up one of the new AALL&Create die sets, as soon as it was available in the store - this one is called Numberama. You can always use some numbers - especially those, little distressed ones! They come with the awesome scalloped frame in a set.
I stamped the bus and colored it with alcohol ink markers. I made a mask for it and brushed the background. Die cut the numbers. I heat embossed the sentiments and added them with foam tape. Cut myself anotyher piece of card stock and glued it to the back, so I have soem room inside it to write something and the card  can stand up on its own.
I hope you liked this. Thanks for visiting. 
See you next week with more Topflight Stamps inspiration.

And here are the stamp supplies I used: 


No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10