Wednesday, March 20, 2024

Keep Calm & Be Crazy

Hello Crafties, Mary Key here! I will be using stamps from Katzelkraft using KTZ193 Monsters and KTZ222 Relax Sentiments and Lavinia Dinkles.

I am also using watercolor paper. I like making the night sky colorful and will be using Deep Yellow, Magenta, Sea Blue and Paynes Grey. I first use the Deep Yellow - sprinkle a little on my matt with a little water and smoosh my watercolor paper onto it and heat dry with my heat embossing tool. I do the same for Magenta and then Sea Blue. After that I use a lot more of Paynes Grey which can turn nice and dark black tones to the corners of my watercolor paper and heat dry until I am satisfied, then sprinkle a little silver acrylic paint. 

I then start using KTZ193 Monsters onto watercolor paper and then fussy cut my little monsters. Now to use a sentiment in this KTZ222 Relax Sentiments, Ther are lots to use and so many ways to have fun. I chose "Keep Calm & Be Crazy" for my card, and used WOW! Opaque Brith White embossing powder for the sentiment onto my background and arranged my card. I used white cardstock to complete my card.


Thank you for stopping by and keep creating!

Topflight Stamps Supplies Used:



No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10