Monday, March 11, 2024

Washi Tape as the Star

 Hi friends. Alanna with you today sharing a fun birthday card where some fabulous washi tape is the star of the show. 

To get started, I took the Presents & Cupcakes washi tape from Leane Creatief and added several rows of it to a piece of white card stock. I trimmed the panel down to trim everything up. I matted this panel onto a piece of black card stock which was then added to a white A2 notecard.

I stamped the large birthday sentiment from the Birthday Wishes set from Visible Image onto a scrap piece of white card stock. I then added a sub-sentiment from the More Classic Sentiments set from Heffy Doodle. I trimmed this panel down and added more card stock behind it to add dimension. 

I decided it was getting a little lost on the background, so I took a red Copic marker and went around the edges with it. This added just enough color to help provide some lift. Some red gems from my stash finish off this card.


Find these products I used in the Topflight Stamps store below.

Crafty hugs! ~ Alanna

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10