Monday, March 25, 2024

Sending you Strength with a fun Emboss Resist Technique

 Hi friends. Alanna back on the blog today sharing a card that features a fun emboss resist technique.

To get started, I took the Temporal stamp from AALL & Create and heat embossed it onto white card stock using some pewter embossing powder. I then blended on top Versafine Claire Nocturne ink all over top of my image, really getting a lot of black ink on it. 

I buffed away any ink that was sitting on top of the embossing and what you are left with is this. I love that this all started out as white card stock. I trimmed the panel down and added it to a cream A2 notecard. I then added a stamped sentiment which is from the More Classic Sentiments set from Heffy Doodle.


Find these products I used in the Topflight Stamps store below. Crafty hugs! ~ Alanna

1 comment:

01 09 10