Thursday, March 14, 2024

Succulents Washi Tape Card

    Hi Everyone,

Cornelia here today. This week's theme is all about Washi tape on the Topflight blog
I discovered this awesome Washi tape in the store. It is from AALL&Create and you can piece it together to create a picture, or use it as you normally would. I recently made another card that you can see HERE.
This tape is called Thriving Terrarium. I pieced it together on a regular card stock base. Brushed the edges with black distress ink. Trimmed the card and mounted it onto black card stock.Added sticker sentiments.
.
I hope you liked this. Thanks for visiting. 
See you next week with more Topflight Stamps inspiration.

And here are the stamp supplies I used: 
(this one is sold out right now, but perahps you can find a different one that you like)


No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10