Monday, March 4, 2024

Butterflies & Sympathy

Alanna back on the blog today with a pair of sympathy cards. These can be hard cards to make so I like to have a few on hand to use when the need arises.

For these cards, I started by taking the Boxes 6 Up stencil from Darkroom Door and I blended on some Violet Chalk Elements ink from Lavinia. These ink pads are so juicy and absolutely perfect for ink blending. There are a ton of colors and all so pretty. You can find them all here

After my panels were blended, I stamped my sentiment which is from the With Sympathy set from Visible Image. I then took the Butterflies stamp/die combo from Love in the Moon and stamped it out a couple of times. I love how you get all these different styles and sizes of butterflies with so little effort. Both the stamp and the die do all the butterflies at once.

I sat these aside and then trimmed down my focal panels. I added them to some light purple card stock and then added these to white A2 notecards with some thin foam tape for just a bit of lift. I then added my butterflies and that completes these cards.

Find all the products I used today below in the Topflight Stamps store.
Crafty hugs! ~ Alanna

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10