Friday, March 29, 2024

PaperArtsy Squares Card

 

Hello friends! Ericka from Strangely Creative here and today I am playing with some PaperArtsy to create an artsy card. I started out with the new JOFY PS 423 Grid Journal stencil and pulled out my PaperArtsy Fresco Acrylic Paints in Beach Hut, Aquamarine, Mermaid, Berry Nice, Globe Thistle, Moon Light


Once my background was dry, I used the Tracy Scott Mini 09 & 13 stamps and added an image into each square. I added some white and black pen details along with a little gold for fun. 


I finished my card with the PaperArtsy Life & Living sentiments and clear embossed it. Thank you for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful Easter weekend. Don't forget to check out the sale going on now!


Topflight Stamps Supplies






No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10