Thursday, March 21, 2024

Coffee is a Hug in a Mug

 Hi Everyone,

 Topflight Stamps is one of the sponsors of the current Spring/summer Coffee Lovers blog hop! DT member Cornelia here today. I could not resist to make a card for this occasion! 
I first stamped the coffee pot and colored it with alcohol ink markers. Cut it out. Used one of the pages from the Wood Textures paper pad. Brushed some distress ink on it to give it more depth.  Then I stamped  pot again onto the paper. Added the sentiment. Trimmed the card and mounted it onto black card stock. Added some enamel dots from my stash.
I hope you liked this. Thanks for visiting. 
See you next week with more Topflight Stamps inspiration.

And here are the stamp supplies I used: 

AALL&Create #643 Hot DrinksCoffee Please (similar set than what I used)


1 comment:

01 09 10