Friday, March 8, 2024

PaperArtsy Mattint Tag

 

Hello friends! Ericka from Strangely Creative here and today I am playing with the new PaperArtsy Mattint and the Printed Tissue and making a fun tag. I started out selecting a portion of the Scrapcosy Printed Tissue and tore a piece out. I then applied some Mattints in Shark and Nutty to the front of the paper and let it dry. 


Once it was dry, I applied a layer of the Mattints to the other side of the paper and applied it to my tag and smoothed it on. When that layer was dry, I added some embossing ink and gold embossed the edge of my tag. 

 I added the PaperArtsy Dreaming and Doing sentiment set in gold embossing. The Mattints are fun to play with and I can't wait to play more with them to create some mixed media projects.

Thank you for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Topflight Stamp Supplies




No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10