Wednesday, April 10, 2024

AALL & Create - Boy MOM

Hello Crafties, Mary Key here and this week along with my team members is Mother's Day/Spring. I am going to feature AAll & Create #135 Bricks & Bubbles, #107 Components Stencil, #935 Boy Mom along with #23 Vivre by Janet Klein.

I will be using white cardstock for my base and stamp the image from #935 Boy Mom on watercolor paper. 

First I will start adding colors using #107 Components Stencil with a blending brush.


Then next I use #135 Bricks & Bubbles Stencil with a blending brush.


Next, I use a piece of washi tape #23 Vivre for my bottom.


Next, I stamp my image #935 Boy Mom and watercolor my image and then fussy cut it.

Here is my final card using a peachy color cardstock to finish my card along with the sentiment from #935 Boy Mom. This was fun to make. Stencils are fun to use in so many ways to blending some color or paste to using a gel plate and some acrylic colors to watercolor and inks.


Thank you for stopping by.

Topflight Stamps Supplies Used:







No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10