Monday, April 8, 2024

Emboss, Stamp & Die Cut all with one Set

 Hello friends. Alanna here on the blog today with you. For my card today, I am using the new Happy Butterflies Emboss, Stamp & Die set from Crafter's Companion. Crafter's Companion just came out with three designs of these emboss, stamp & die sets. You can find all three of them here. And for just $14.99, these are a real bargain.

To get started, I die cut the inner butterfly frame die from some aqua card stock. I then matched it up with the coordinating embossing folder which was super easy to do. After this was embossed, I took some spray stain and sprayed the panel just a bit. I added this to a white notecard with foam tape. My card measures about 6.5 x 4.5 inches.

I then die cut a rectangle using the die included in the set from the same aqua card stock. I matted it onto some white card stock and then stamped the sentiment that is included in this set with the Tropic Blue Shimmer Pearlescent ink from Spectrum Noir.

I finished off the card by rounding each of the corners of my card base and by adding in some sparkle gems.

Find these products used in today's card in the Topflight Stamps store below. Crafty hugs! ~ Alanna

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10