Monday, April 1, 2024

2 Quick Birthday Cards using Rub-On Transfers from AALL & Create

 Hi friends. Alanna back on the blog today sharing a couple of cards made using one of the newer Rub-on transfer sets from AALL & Create. There were more than 10 different packages released and you can find them all here.

To get started, I took two A2 white notecards and then cut apart one of the sheets from the Red Red Wine rub-on package. I just love how fun this was to create my own background. In some spots, I took a piece of the rub-on and only rubbed on just a small portion of it. I was trying to get some organic looking areas.

After my rub-on transfers were adhered, I took one of the sentiments from the Birthday Wishes set from Visible Image and stamped that onto my card using my favorite Versafine Claire Nocturne ink. I stamped it a few times repeatedly with my Misti stamping tool. I rounded the bottoms of the cards and that completes these quick and easy birthday cards.

Find all the products I used below in the Topflight Stamps store. Happy crafting! ~ Alanna

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10