Thursday, April 11, 2024

Spring Chickens

    Hi Everyone,

Cornelia here today. Our theme this week is spring. And what's better than flowers and some spring chicks!
I used a background from my stash, that I made with a gel plate and a stencil from AALL&Create. I stamped the chicks onto scrap paper and colored them with alcohol ink markers. Stamped the chicks and flowers onto the background and added the cut out chicks. I die cut my card and wanted to mount it onto a solid colored background, but did't like the way it looked. So I sponged the remining frame on darker colors and glued it all onto a white card base. Added some Washi tape instead of a sentiment.

I hope you liked this. Thanks for visiting. 
See you next week with more Topflight Stamps inspiration.

And here are the stamp supplies I used: 

Ginko&Co- KTZ311, Little Birds - KTZ217

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10