Wednesday, April 3, 2024

It's a Lovely Day

 Hello Crafties, Mary Key! I will be using Katzelkraft - KTZ271 Rabbits and KTZ206 Every Day Quotes. I will be using watercolor papper to stamp my rabbit and some carrots from the stamp set along with Lavinia Dinkles - Seablue, Lavinia Elements - Olive, Greensleeves, and Pine.

First I use Lavinia Dinkles - Sea Blue for the sky and I just add a little sprinkle of Sea Blue onto my matt with some water and just smoosh my watercolor paper on top of the color and heat dry with my embossing heat gun. Using watercolor paper to stamp my images from KTZ271 Rabbits to color and fussy cut them.

For my card I finished the bottom part by just blending colors of greens using Lavinia Elements, first Greensleeves then Pine and Olive to get a darker portion. I then used KTZ206 Everyday Quotes - "it's a lovely day" and just black embossing powder.

Here is my finished card on white cardstock.


Thank you for stopping by.

Topflight Stamps Supplies Used:




No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10