Friday, April 12, 2024

Visible Image Mother's Day Card

 

Hello friends! Ericka from Strangely Creative here and today I have a Mother's Day card using the Visible Image Golden Daffodils set along with the Grunge Tone stamp. For my background, I used a left over paper I made from cleaning off my brayer while making gel prints with PaperArtsy Fresco Paints.  I love saving these scraps, as they often make beautiful backgrounds. 

I started by stamping the daffodil and clear embossed it. I colored up the flower with some colored pencils adding some shading. I stamped the Grunge Tone in some Twilight PaperArtsy Fresco Paint and added it around my background.


I finished my card with the sentiment in the Golden Daffodils set. Thank you for stopping by and I hope you have a great weekend!

Topflight Stamps Supplies






No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10