Wednesday, April 17, 2024

AALL & Create - The Earth Laughs in Flowers

Hello Crafties, Mary Key here! I am going to use AALL & Create stamps and stencil. #119 Print by Numbers, #110 Digits Checked Stencil, and also #58 Scribbolour washi-tape.  It's one of those moments when you don't know what to make as a card. I like using AALL & Create to just put together something to make a card. I will be sending this card to a friend to keep her smiling. 

First I cut a slimline base card out of white cardstock paper. I used #110 stencil Digits Checked Stencil and used a brown tone color and just did some blending on my silicone mat. 


Next, I used #119 Print by Numbers stamp and used Versafine Clair Nocturne ink to get a crisp black color onto my slimline card and did a little heat dry with my embossing heat gun.




I started to add some pieces of washi-tape onto my card using #58 Scribbolour Washi-tape. I like how it looks. I started to just stamp the flower part in Versafine Clair Nocturne onto waterpaper, fussy cut and did some watercoloring with my brush markers and added a little white ink to just give it some pop.



Lastly, heat embossed onto black cardstock the sentiment within the stamp with white embossing powder and cut it out.

Now to put my slimline card together onto black cardstock to just make the colors standout. I added some foam tape to raise my flower onto my card.  Here is the final card.












No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10