Monday, April 22, 2024

Inky Birthday Cards

 Hi friends. Alanna here back on the blog with you today. I have a pair of fun and inky birthday cards to share with you. To get started, I took some watercolor cardstock and got it just a bit wet. I sprayed on some Lavinia Mystical Sprays in the Kingsfisher and Pinkella colors. I did a few layers of these to build up the color. 

Once my panels were dry, I took the newer Trio Cirque set from AALL & Create and stamped the images onto my backgrounds using Sugar Plum and Tropic Blue Pearlescent Pigment inks from Spectrum Noir. I wish you could see these backgrounds in person as they have lots of shimmer.

I trimmed my panels down and then added my stamping. I started with the sentiment which is from the Best Birthday Ever from Visible Image. I then stamped my fairies which come from two different Lavinia sets, Fairy Foragers and the Three Dancing Fairies. All of these were stamped with Versafine Claire Nocturne ink.

I added foam tape to the back of these panels and added them to my white A2 notecards.

Find all the products I used below in the Topflight Stamps store. Crafty hugs! Alanna

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10