Friday, April 5, 2024

PaperArtsy Gel Press Card

 

Hello crafty friends! Ericka from Strangely Creative here and I hope you had a chance to celebrate with us last week. This week I have a mixed media gel press card I made using some PaperArtsy Fresco Paint along with the PaperArtsy Tracy Scott PS418 Stencil. 


I started out by placing PaperArtsy Fresco Paint in Sunshine, Flamingo, and Cerise on my Gel Press Plate. After I pulled my print, I used the PaperArtsy Tracy Scott PS418 Stencil with a Posca Pen and traced the shapes and colored them in. I used a white pen to add fun details around the floral image. 

I then added some AALL & Create Washi Tape #3 to the corners of my card along with a hand drawn border. I finished my card with a sentiment heat embossed on vellum from the PaperArtsy Tracy Scott 28 set.


Thank you for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Topflight Stamps Supplies



 





No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10