Friday, March 26, 2021

Time to Celebrate with Visible Image

Happy weekend! Have you had a chance to hop along with the Topflight Stamps 4th Birthday Blog Hop? Check out the post here for chances to win!

Ericka here and today with a colorful card using the new release from Visible Image.


I love both of these sets. The Visible Image Grunge Tones set is perfect for adding textures to your cards and I love the variety of sentiments in the Lost For Words set.


I used my gel press with some acrylic paints and then added the Grunge Tones randomly to the gel press to add some shadow stamping.

I added the sentiment and used some sparkle embossing powder and white gel pen for added fun.

 

Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to check out both the blog hop and the great sale going on now!





No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10