Monday, March 1, 2021

Paper Rose Artist Tag

 Hello Topflight Stamp Fans, Karen Bearse here for this Mixed Media Monday! I hope you are safe & healthy as we are about to get inky. This week I am playing with new to me company of Paper Roses. I chose a stencil & stamp set as the focus of some tag fun.


Love all the colors & the way this set works so well together. For a full tutorial & step outs you can visit my blog here, leave a comment I would love to know what you think! 

Let's look at the products used to create this colorful mess! The stencil is called Color Wheel & the stamp set Artist Tools. 

 


Infusions are always great when you want to add some dynamic color in a few easy steps.  

Using words from stencils as the focal quote is always a good way to go. This ink is rich, smooth & easy to apply. Many colors to choose from French Navy was used this time around. Thanks so much for joining me & I hope you have the chance to get inky!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10