Monday, March 8, 2021

Raspberry Tracy Scott Flowers & Butterflies Cards


Hi friends!  It's Autumn Clark from SewPaperPaint with you today to inspire you on using up extra stamped backgrounds.  You may remember THIS post (and video tutorial HERE) where I shared how to use PaperArtsy Infusions with Versamark ink to make embossable stamped images for resist, well during that process I was left with a load of stamped backgrounds, I mean why not go ahead and stamp them while you are playing, right?!


Here's the lot I was left with...


I knew the funky butterfly from the PaperArtsy Tracy Scott Stamp Set ETS22 would work perfectly with these backgrounds, and to make it easier to do a batch in one quick sitting, I stuck with a monochrome palette.  This was also because the Magenta Infusions I used were so bright and beautiful, I thought it only needed a little contrast with black & white.
 

I added another tap of Magenta Infusions to some water to use with my waterbrush to add a little color to the wings of my butterflies, then layered my scraps like so.  I used the Pronty Quote Stickers and an older PaperArtsy stamp set to emboss a sentiment to finish them off.  It always feels good to sit down and make a good batch of cards in a short time, so let me encourage you to always make extra pieces and keep them near by.  Have a great week friends!  Hugs, Autumn


Check out the assortment of PaperArtsy Infusions at Topflight Stamps today!!






3 comments:

  1. beautiful cards and awesome technique Autumn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Working on my St. Patrick's Day cards but I am really anxious to get started on your colorful use of infusions, Autumn!
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10