Sunday, March 14, 2021

Funky Bunnies and Mini Gel Prints Tutorial


Hello friends!  I hope you've enjoyed your weekend and have squeezed in a little creativity too, if not there's still time!  It's Autumn Clark from SewPaperPaint with you today to share a fun little batch of mini gel printed cards, featuring the new Bunnies stamps by Kate Crane for Carabelle Studio.  I'm sharing a video tutorial on the @topflightstamps IGTV today, so make sure to become a follower.

I was delighted to get to play with the Gel Press Petites, mini gel plates in a variety of shapes.  I used the square mini plate, which measures 3x3".  I used PaperArtsy Fresco Finish Chalk Acrylics in Cloud 9, Tango, Prawn, Coral, Banana and Front Door for my prints.  To make the patterns I used a Carabelle Studio printing plate for the first time.  I loved it so much!  Check out all of the designs HERE.  They work like stamps, but the design won't be backwards when you print.

I used Prism Brush Markers to color my bunnies, which I stamped and cut from the paper I used to clean off my brayer during printing.  I added white details with a paint pen and used a small glue stick lid with Cloud 9 paint to "stamp" the white circles.  I added simple sticker sentiments for this quick and easy project.  I hope you like them and will check out the mini Gel Press kits in the Topflight Stamps shop today.  Hugs, Autumn

Find these amazing products at TopflightStamps.com today!

(Click the images to shop.)





2 comments:

01 09 10