Monday, November 22, 2021

Gift Tags & Decor Ideas

 Hello Topflight Stamp Fans, Karen Bearse here today making gift tags & with a wonderful Winter decor idea. This week the Design Team is making all things holiday gift & decor related. I hope you check back often! If you want to see how my tag below was made check out the full tutorial here. 

 Here is the tag I came up with after multiple attempts to adhere chunky embossing powder to the detailed Snow Flake stamp. Let's see what other products were used. 


 Did you know we are having a sale? This is the perfect time to pick up a little something, something for your Christmas list & grab some of your wish list too!

If you love winter this is a must have background stamp by Darkroom Door. 


 The Sentiment was from another must have set- Merry Mail. 


 Of course I love all things embossing & in the end went with the tag that had Blue Moon by Seth Apter for Wow.


 I love the look of Glimmer Mist & this was used for the banner color, lots of shimmer wonderful shine.

My focal image is one of the newest releases from Tracy Evans for AALL & Create. I just love that this house image can give my tag a vintage, cool vibe. House of Butterflies welcome to the world! 

I also have an idea using Stamperia's Winter Tales paper pad in that blog post. Super easy way to make gift tags. 

Here is a wonderful, Winter decor item that can be made using products from the bundle. You can see the tutorial here. That is it for this week! I hope you get the chance to get inky.

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10