Monday, November 29, 2021

PaperArtsy Zinski Art Bird & Bear Gel Printed Christmas Cards

 

Hi friends!  Happy December from Topflight Stamps!  It's Autumn from SewPaperPaint with you today to share some fun wintry cards with you using gel prints and awesome Zinski Art stamps (set ZA35) by PaperArtsy.  I made the shaker cards below a couple of years back for the PaperArtsy blog (visit HERE) and came across them and suddenly was dying to watercolor this stamp set again.  To make things quick, I pulled out some excess gel prints from my stash and cut layered panels with the Crealies XXL Double Stitched Rectangle Dies

For this year's cards I used Blue Bayou Fresco Chalk Acrylic on the Gel Press.  I stamped the snowy dots from the Sara Naumann stamp set ESN29 and the snowflakes from the Zinski set.  I added some clear embossing to set the Distress Inks.  I used Sara's gorgeous stencil PS101 (my favorite!) with Cloud 9 Fresco rubbed with a baby wipe to get the soft background effect shown.

 

Just for fun and texture I stamped the music from Sara's set onto vellum and then made a little shaker pocket.  I stitched 3 sides then stuffed in the sequins, then stitched it closed.  The sentiment is from the Sara set.  I added a die cut glittery snowflake and purple Stickles all over the snow. These cards made me smile every step of the way and I hope they give you a smile to day too!  xx, Autumn

Visit Topflight Stamps for your Mixed Media stamping supplies!

 

 







No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10