Monday, November 8, 2021

Mini Santa Mail Art Journal Page

 It is time for some Christmas/Winter fun on the blog today. Karen Bearse here with a mini art journal page. This season can be busy, fun & stressful so getting your art on can often be the best thing to do! You can find the tutorial on my blog here.

Here is my art journal page. I wanted it to have that junk journal vibe. I challenged myself to make all the ephemera using stamps & stencils. Amazing that can be done.

It was one of the pages that came from a recent Notepad book I made which you can find here. I encourage you to make your own mini art journal so there is a place to put your work. 

If you don't want to make a journal you can find a wonderful one here. Is is 4x4" so nice and small to get started in. The paper is nice & mix media heavy.


This page started as a Gel Press page. Using Fresco Finish Paints & a touch of metallic paint.


 This circle stencil was the main image used on the background. I also used this on deli paper with snow white Fresco Finish, then stamped on it to create a slightly translucent element for my page. 


 If you can only get one set for Christmas fun this is a great one!

This one has lots of wonderful Holiday quotes.I hope you have a lovely week & you get some time to get inky!

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10