Thursday, November 18, 2021

Autumnal Christmas with Carabelle Studio

      Hi Everyone,

Cornelia here today! 
This week it's anything goes. A good way to increase my Christmas card pile!


Honestly I really thought that part of the stamp set is Christmassy, although if you look closely it's really more autumn.....Oh well, too late, it's now a Christmas card. just don't analyze those leaves too closely. The red berries are Christmassy enough.
I colored with water colors and water based markers. Added crystal lacquer to the berries. I like that stuff better than glossy accents. It doesn't clog up the bottle immediately. I also added generous gold splatters. The sentiment is heat embossed. I also added a little bell on a red thread.


I hope you liked this. Thanks for visiting. 
See you next week with more Topflight Stamps inspiration.
And here are the stamp supplies I used:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10