Thursday, November 4, 2021

CAS Christmas Cards with Cornelia

      Hi Everyone,

Cornelia here today! 
This week it's anything goes. A great way to increase my Christmas card pile!


I stayed completely CAS here. I stamped the postage stamp, masked it a bit for the elephant and the giraffe and stamped the animals inside it. Colored them with Copics. The sentiments are from the same Craft Emotions set.


Colored them with Copics. The sentiments are from the same Craft Emotions set.


Here you can see all the cards separately. I added the little star for the elephant afterwards, no masking involved and put some Stickles on it.


A quick and easy way to grow your holiday card pile/

I hope you liked this. Thanks for visiting. 
See you next week with more Topflight Stamps inspiration.
And here are the stamp supplies I used:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10