Thursday, November 25, 2021

Tag Time with Katzelkraft

    Hi Everyone,

Cornelia here today! 
This week it's all about  tags/gift card holders/gift packaging or decorationsOne never ever has too many of those.... 


So I figured I dress up those fun little Katzelkraft stamps for the occasion and use them for my gift tags.


This tag is made with Sidony


On this tag I used Booly


For this tag I used Holmy

And for the last tag I  used The Fat Cat 2. All animals got the Santa hat, which is from the Accessory set. I used a generic stitched tag die set for the tags and added some tan string.  i added white accents with a POSCA pen. The sentiments are by Darkroom Door, heat embossed on black.


I hope you liked this. Thanks for visiting. 
See you next week with more Topflight Stamps inspiration.
And here are the stamp supplies I used:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10