Monday, November 1, 2021

13@rts Steampunk and Autumn Bird Scene Cards

 

Hi friends!  It's Autumn Clark from SewPaperPaint with you wishing you a happy November!  This is my favorite time of year and I hope the season is treating you well.  Today I'm happy to share this pair of fall cards I made with Distress Inks and the gorgeous collage stamp by 13@rts.  I used Gathered Twigs, Tea Stain, Rusty Hinge and Antique Mahogany.  The stamp has an eye in the collage and I covered it up with a fussy cut inky leaf.  I then stamped an ages old wood "autumn" stamp onto a stenciled panel from the Darkroom Door Checkered Small Stencil.  I used tiny staples to attach the word strip.  


I made a second pair of cards featuring the Perching Bird stamp by Crafty Individuals.  I just love this adorable stamp!  I'm in such a bird phase lately.  


I used Distress Inks to sponge the hills and moon.  I used a torn sheet of paper to mask the hills and a circle cut from a post-it note for the moon.  I used Aged Mahogany, Rusty Hinge and Crushed Olive.  I watercolored the bird and mounted it above the scenery.  I used way old wood mounted stamps from my stash to build the scene.  They were fun to make and I hope they give you the fall feels.

Visit Topflight Stamps today!



6 comments:

  1. Oh loving these fall cards ! Great colors and Some great stamps too. Thanks for the fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your never-failing kind words dear Sylvia! Hugs!!!

      Delete
  2. I about fell off my chair when I saw the beautiful bird card above. Beautifully done.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's such an awesome comment Kia! Thank you so so much for making my day! xx, Autumn

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous stamps and love the cards. Happy crafting Autumn xXx

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10